Questions to Consider:
- What did you learn from this book about how to protect yourself against identity theft?
- Have you been a victim of identity theft? If so, how are you now better prepared to guard against identity theft in the future?
- If you do become a victim of identity theft, do you know the best ways to report it and handle the situation?
Resources about the book, author & Identity Theft:
- Real Money Real Experts Podcast: From Victim to Advocate: Axton Betz-Hamilton’s Journey with Identity Theft
- Criminal Podcast: Money Tree
- Identity Theft Resource Center
- Federal Trade Commission: Reporting Identity Theft
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- John Sileo – Identity Theft Expert
Book: The Choice: Embrace the Possible
Author: Edith Eger
Save the Date: April 16th at 8 pm EST
Leticia (Letty) Stevens is a Personal Finance Subject Matter Expert in the National Capital Region. She is an Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC®), Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®) and educator with more than 15 years’ experience working with Service members, veterans, and their families in achieving financial readiness through financial literacy.
*Opinions are her own and not advice.